INSIDE SALES MANAGER
($1,000 referral fee if this job is not for you, but you send us the right candidate)
Park Street Partners (“PSP”) is a rapidly growing owner/operator of mobile home parks coast-to-coast. Our mission is to expand the supply of affordable housing for families making $35,000/year or less. We seek an experienced salesperson to lead our inside sales activities. PSP currently owns 21 communities nationwide (2,100+ spaces; $52mm in value), and will likely double over the next 18 months. We feel more like a family-run business than a corporate bureaucracy.
You get to work from home. This is part-time work, likely to grow into full-time. You can grow to full-time or remain part-time. You'll drive all sales of mobile homes in our communities nationwide. We have approximately 200 vacant pads and two dozen empty mobile homes we need help selling. We need someone to place ads on Craigslist and other websites to generate phone calls, which you will answer, to help bring people into our community. Once prospective residents speak with you they'll go into the communities to see the homes and fill out their applications. Usually the community managers handle the paperwork and approval process. Once a home sells, you and the community manager each get paid your commissions. As regards the 200 vacant pads, you will post separate ads on the internet and also outreach to mobile home dealers surrounding our communities and work to have people bring in their own mobile homes. You will also fill out paperwork to purchase brand new mobile homes and oversee their delivery and set in our communities. You will be paid a larger commission on these homes once they sell.
Your role reports to the two founding partners of PSP.
Join us. Build your team and systems your way. Deliver the best results of your life.
- 2+ years experience in real estate sales with a history of promotion to positions of increasing responsibility. Background selling single-family homes or leasing up apartment buildings is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to deliver improved cash flow above and beyond your compensation. Your current and former employers are more profitable for having hired you
- Experience marketing properties online as well as in print and measuring results
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and prioritize the most profitable tasks each day
- Experience with Excel, Word, etc. It’s a plus if you use all-Apple devices and software, but not required
- ‘Old School’ work ethic. You are motivated and creative
100% commission. We estimate you'll earn around $25,000/year working half-time. But the pay and pace are up to you based on your skills marketing and selling the homes.
Interested? Please send resume and compensation history to email@example.com.